Your home’s septic system is frequently forgotten as it is buried and out of sight. However, the moment you have issues you realize the importance and financial value of regular maintenance. We partner with you to protect a valuable asset in your home. The Allgood System™ can greatly reduce issues with a septic system. Let’s begin with the basics.
What is a septic system?
Water leaves your home from one main drainage pipe into the septic tank. The buried septic tank is a water-tight container that holds the wastewater long enough to allow solids to settle down to the bottom (sludge), while the oil and grease floats to the top (scum).
Compartments and a T-shaped outlet prevent the sludge and scum from leaving the tank and flowing into the drainfield. The liquid leaves the septic tank and flows into the drainfield. The water evaporates and nature removes harmful coliform bacteria, viruses, and nutrients.
Septic System with Pump
If your septic system has a pump and junction box, rest assured, it is not that unusual and works basically the same way as described above.
The Allgood System™
With proper installation, a regular maintenance plan and proper care, your septic system will be effective for many years.
What is included with the Allgood System?
• Riser on the primary septic tank lid or opening.
• One year of Allgood bacterial treatment.
• One year checkup of your septic tank.
• Everything on Level 1 plus:
• Riser on secondary lid or back opening.
• Filter installed in the exit baffle or line.
• Clean out installed in main line from house to tank.
• Landscaping riser/risers with covering of your choice.
Benefits of the Allgood System™
- Gives you peace of mind
- Protects your investment
- Regular maintenance reminders
- Emergency calls at lower price
- Scheduled maintenance septic pump outs a lower price
- Knowing your septic system will last a lot longer than your neighbor’s system
- Free septic inspection if you sell your home, included with all Levels of the Allgood System™
Remember a regular maintenance plan and proper care of your septic system will make it effective for many years.
Want more information about your septic tank and septic system, check out the links below.