Last updated: September 16, 2020
Allgood Sewer & Septic Tank Service (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Allgood Sewer & Septic Tank Service website. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our website.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving our website, services and products. By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
• Unless you tell us otherwise, when you provide your information we assume you are agreeing to allow us to use and disclose it as allowed by law in furtherance of our mission.
• We will use — and require our data management vendors to use—reasonable and appropriate security practices to safeguard your information.
• If you change your mind about allowing us to use your information or have questions about our privacy practices, please use the contact options on our Contact page to let us know.
Information We Collect
“Personal Information” means information that we can use to identify or contact you. We may collect Personal Information in the following ways:
• When you visit or use sales systems, whether web-based or mobile, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number(s);
• We may capture the IP address and ID of the device you use to connect to the online service, the type of operating system and browser you use, and information about the site you came from, the parts of our online service you access, the type of mobile device you use and the site you visit next (see the Cookies Policy below);
• When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from us;
Information from Other Sources
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
• Purchase transactions;
• Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
• Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
• Providing you tailored content and marketing messages;
• Operating, evaluating and improving our programs (including developing new programs and services; improving existing programs and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
• Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
• For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (meaning it does not identify any individuals) for various purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations, to help deliver services, and content that are better tailored to the users of our services and for other purposes.
What We Disclose to Others
We may share the information we collect from and about you within our organization and with certain third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
• Credit card processing companies, to process your payments;
• Other organizations we work with to provide services;
Links to Third-Party Websites
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
Updating Your Information and Contacting Us
Keeping your information and preferences up-to-date is very important. You may review your information, request that we stop using it, or update certain account information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact page options on our site. Of course, we cannot track down “de-identified” information to change it or undo any prior use of data we already used with your actual or implied consent.