We are very excited to announce we are accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
To get accreditation, a company has to demonstrate a clear track record of customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and good business practices. They must affirm that their organization meets and will abide by their standards.
Better Business Bureau Standards
- Build Trust. Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly. Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth. Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent. Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor Promises. Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive. Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy. Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity. Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
Continuing to Provide Great Service
We have been invited to join the BBB for many years and are excited to do so this year. We look forward to continuing to provide the best service possible to our customers in middle Tennessee. You’ll see the BBB logo linked at the bottom right of the website and if you’ve used us in the past, and had a great experience, be sure to leave us a review.